1. Dr. Pendleton and Dr. West have both worked in traditional practices and found that it was very difficult to provide the patient quality service that they were called to do as physicians. Their time was often limited under the current health care model. Their desire is to care for the whole patient and to repair the doctor-patient relationship.
2. Direct Primary Care allows physicians to spend more time with their patients than a traditional practice. The smaller panel size (500 patients vs 2500+ patients) allows each patient to spend more time with their doctor and also allows them to be able to be seen when sick.
3. Insurance can be great to pay for unexpected, expensive events. However, health insurance is not timely health access. Many practices accept insurance but will book out for weeks to months. With DPC, when you are sick or
injured, you can utilize our easy online scheduling, extended availability, and make timely appointments. Primary care is fairly predictable generally speaking, and most issues are not really expensive when you drill down
to the actual hard costs.
4. DPC focuses on the sacredness of the doctor-patient relationship. When using insurance, the physician is required to provide information to your insurance company in order to receive their payment. This data can then be used against you in the future. Our electronic health record is secured to ensure your privacy. Your data is only shared at your request to specialists, insurance companies, etc. Your data stays with us unless you specify otherwise.
5. In most traditional practices today, physicians no longer have any control in their office staffing and processes. The saying, “you get what you pay for” is a strong belief of ours. Our staff will be as compassionate as we are about